Officer- Sourcing & Procurement
Korban Traders Limited
(this job demands good English efficiency in both listening & speaking because you need to work with Korean People)
Korban traders limited is both supplier and contractor to different government projects in Bangladesh. The position of Officer (procurement) will play a significant role to handle the project-based procurement task of the company.
– Investigation of overseas products on the website.
– Request for quotation to overseas companies (by email or telephone) & price negotiation.
– Prepare comparative statements and take approval from Management.
– Purchase management until arrival.
– keep records of all suppliers’ contracts and product prices.
– Report progress status to a manager on a daily basis.
– Other ad hoc activities assigned by the manager.
BBA/Graduate, Preferably from Business Discipline.
1 to 2 year(s)
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
– Good efficiency in English because you need to work with Korean People.
– Good communication and listening abilities.
– Price Negotiation skill.
– Knowledge in IT and software use.
– Good interpersonal and public relations skills.
– Time management and multitasking abilities.
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com by 12th Dec’19